Thursday, September 17, 2009

FHE and Wingers



Today I went to school as usual. BLAH! But the fun thing about today was Family Home Evening. We went to the church at 7:00 and we got more ice cream...lol. (see my ice cream extravaganza post). We also got to meet our Family Home Evening group. There are 12 girls in our group and 6 guys...Considering that there are 120 girls and 60 guys in our ward that makes sense...
Anyways, after FHE me and my roommates went to Wingers. It was SO much fun! We got chicken...of course and we just talked and had a lot of fun. It was funny because Ashley (one of my roommates) thought that the waiter was really cute. So...she left her number on a napkin. Nothing will probably ever come of it but we thought it was really funny.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I don't think the girls to guys ratio seems very good, Ky. I'll pass the word, that BYU Idaho is the place to be if you are a single guy.