Monday, December 29, 2008

College!

The time has come for me to decide where I want to go to college. Well, BYU is still my first choice but I also have other options. I haven't gotten rejections or acceptances from BYU yet but I am anxiously awaiting them. However, I would like to let you know about the acceptances that I have received. I have received an acceptance letter from Northern Arizona University (NAU). I was accepted into their Elementary Education Program which is what I want to go into. They also rewarded me with a $22000 scholarship for academic intesity in High School. I was very excited about this. This amount of money will definitely help influence where I choose to attend. NAU is located in Flagstaff, Arizona so it is not always hot. it actually snows in the winter. I think it would be a very nice place to go. I also got accepted to University of Portland (UP). They haven't offered me a scholarship yet but, after January 1st, I am able to apply for scholarships to that school. Before I make my decision I am going to research my different options and the quality of their education program. I will keep you posted on my decision.

No comments: