Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a post with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I was born in Provo, Utah
2. I volunteer in a kindergarten class
3. I currently want to be a kindergarten teacher when I "grow up" (this could change but I'm almost positive that it won't)
4. I used to be deathly afraid of dogs (long story!)...but I've gotten over that fear
5. My middle name is Kathleen, my mom's first name
6. I moved to Washington when I was really little (like 3 months old) and I've lived here ever since.
7. I am the oldest kid in my family
8. I have three brothers (Zach~15, Josh~8, and Jackson~6)
9. I love marine life and the ocean(I used to want to be a marine biologist but I changed my mind)
10. I attend ORCA (Ocean Research College Academy) and I have since the beginning of my junior year.
11. I love to cook.
12. I enjoy listening to most kinds of music.
13. The farthest I have ever traveled is Florida (my mom really doesn't like planes so we usually go to places like Utah and California so we can drive instead of fly)
14. I've been playing the piano for about 8 or 9 years now.
15. This summer I had the opportunity of seeing Shrek the Musical and The Phantom of the Opera...both AMAZING shows.
16. This Summer I babysat for a lady in Shrek the Musical. It was so much fun and I enjoyed it a lot.
17. Most of my family lives either in California or Utah (with various others scattered around)
18. I broke my ankle when I was younger and now I have a "loose bone" in my foot and it still hurts to walk sometimes (about 9 years later)
19. I never miss an episode of American Idol or Dancing With the Stars. They are my favorites!!
20. When I graduate in June (on June 7th and June 9th) I will receive both my high school diploma and my associates degree.
21. I actually enjoy school (most of the time). I am looking forward to taking Botany next quarter.
22. At the end of 5th grade we moved to Lake Stevens and then right after I turned 16 we moved to another house in Lake Stevens and we live there now.
23. When I graduate high school my goal is to attend either BYU-Provo or BYU-Idaho (right now I'm still waiting for my acceptance to BYU-Provo but I'm already accepted to Idaho)
24. My favorite colors are blue and purple (today....it tends to change frequently)
25. I have AMAZING friends. I don't know what I would do without them.

Now, I tag anyone that reads this blog. So, get on it! I'm sure you can think of things to write. It's not that difficult...haha

No comments: