Sunday, February 1, 2009

My birthday party!!





On January 13th I turned 18. However, my party wasn't on the 13th it was on the 16th of January. I invited about 30 people to my party...it was held at my house. They were each given a character and told to dress up as the character. Then when they got they hung out for a little while and when everyone arrived we made an announcement...a murder has been committed. Then everyone was given an envelope with three different words (place, person, or thing). Then, like the board game...kinda, they had to sneak around and find out what pieces each group had and try to solve the mystery first. I don't remember who solved it but they figured out that the chauffeur committed the murder...and i also don't remember what weapon was used or what room it was committed in.

Then, they talked and ate for a little while. Then, my friend got a mysterious phone call from someone saying that the chauffeur was now dead. Then, they were given a new set of envelopes and clues. This one took a lot longer. I think one of the problems with this part was that a lot of people kept there old clues to trick people with. But it was still really fun. After someone finally solved the mystery we talked for a little while and then opened presents. I got a ton of money a couple DVDs (Enchanted and Music and Lyrics) and some other random candy and stuff. After presents we had cake and just hung out until 10:00 pm. yeah....it was really, really fun!!!

No comments: