Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Craigos Night!


So, before I came to Rexburg I hadn't even heard of Craigos...if you guys don't know what it is, it's a pizza place. So, I told my roommates that and they said that, at some point in the semester, we were going to have to go. So, last week we finally went as roommates. It was SO fun!!! We went around 6:30 or 6:45 because we had to wait for all of our roommates to get home. One of our roommates has a class until 6:15...CRAZY!! Anyways, we drove down there and all got the buffet. SO GOOD!!! It was actually pretty good pizza. But the funny part was when my roommates Amber and Cathryn went to get pizza. Me and Kenzie stayed behind and, without them knowing, we put salt in their drink and we switched their cups (just jokingly of course) but when they got back and tasted them they didn't notice anything weird. So...when they left again we did the same thing, except we put more in. This time they noticed and it was really funny. The faces they made were priceless (too bad I didn't take any pictures of that). We stayed at Craigos for like 2 hours and we just talked for most of the time. The people sitting next to us kept looking at us...they probably thought we were weird...but whatever. It was so much fun!! I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time.

No comments: