Friday, November 4, 2011

Month of Thanks- Day 4

Well I already missed one day. This not looking good for the rest of the month. In my defense yesterday was crazy. Today I had a take home exam due at 9 in the morning for my special education class. Last night as I was working on it my computer erased what I had been working on (I was about halfway done when it was deleted). Needless to say, I was up ALL night finishing it. Then, this morning I guess I fell asleep but I'm not sure what time that happened. The next thing I know it's 8:45 and I need to be up in the Hinckley building with my papers printed off by 9. How was this supposed to happen? I jumped out of bed, threw on a pair of pants and a coat (I kept my pajama shirt on :)) and ran out the door. I first had to run to the Kimball and print off my papers and I made it there in less than 10 minutes (which is a record for me). The computer was especially fast this morning. Usually it takes a few minutes to login but thankfully it wasn't slow today. I had all of this printed and I was out of the Kimball by 8:59. How was I supposed to get to the Hinckley in just 2 minutes? I wasn't. That's the answer to that question. I raced from the Kimball to the Hinckley building and I got there at 9:01. That is also a record for me. I got to my class in just 16 minutes after I woke up. I have never done that before. Now that you know the premise for my thanks for today I will continue on into that part of my blog. I am so thankful for the fact that I finished my assignment on time and that it is turned in and I never have to think about it ever again! I am also so thankful that I made it to class in the time that I did. I honestly don't think that I did that by myself. I have seriously never done that before and I wasn't even that worn out or out of breath by the time I got to class. Now to celebrate the hardest week of my life being over, my roommates are going to go see the new Taylor Lautner movie at the cheap theater and then we are going to get pie shakes. I needed some motivation to get through this week. :)

No comments: