Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fall 2008 Class Schedule

I just got my class schedule for the Fall Quarter at Everett Community College. It's probably going to be a difficult quarter for me. Here is the list of my classes.

Political Science~ Josh Searle
Statistics~ Wendy Houston
Chemistry~ Mark Kontulis


In ORCA you keep the same teachers for the core classes so I've had Josh Searle and Wendy Houston before. They are both okay teachers. Wendy Houston is an annoying test grader though. My friend used "is" instead of "are" and she got marked down three points. I personally don't think that's right. She's not an English teacher she's a math teacher. Josh was a good english teacher...I don't know how he will be at teaching political science though. I haven't had Mark Kontulis as a teacher yet so I don't know how his class is going to be. The reason that I haven't had him as a teacher is because we only have two classes at the ORCA building and we have the option of taking a class at main campus so I decided to. If I decide to become a biologist then I will definitely need chemistry so I thought I would get it out of the way now...before I get into college. Luckily, some of my other friends from ORCA are taking this class too...so I won't be completely alone. I hate going into classes and not know anybody. Hopefully it will be a good year. I don't start school until September 22nd so I have awhile to relax before then...luckily. I will keep you posted on my new school year...when it starts...haha

No comments: