Sunday, September 12, 2010

my new roommates!!

My new roommates are AMAZING!! My room, roommate is Courtney Davis. I knew here from Summer semester and she's great! She makes me laugh so hard sometimes and she always sings me to sleep without fail...not very good I might add. lol. Courtney and I actually work together now. We get each other up bright and early (at 3:00 in the morning)! I really enjoy working with someone that I know. It makes it so much more interesting. It's also a lot easier to get up when someone else has to get up too.

Hailey and Kaylee also share a room. They are both great! Kaylee is from Arkansas (I won't hold that against her). If you remember from previous posts I had a roommates from Arkansas before (her name was Alicia) and we didn't exactly get along but Kaylee seems much better. lol. Kaylee also got a job as an early morning custodian. She hasn't gone yet but I'm sure she will love it! just kidding! But at least it's a job right?

Hailey is from Battle Mountain, Nevada. She's great too! We all just have a lot of fun together and it's fun just to talk to everyone. It's only been a week so I haven't gotten to know her very well. Of course I did facebook stalk her a little bit but I didn't do it too often.

Chantelle and Kendra also share a room. I haven't really talked to Kendra. She didn't get here until Wednesday night and then she left Friday night to go home for the weekend. I've maybe said two sentences to her. She's from really close by so she will probably go home a lot.

Chantelle is from Spanish Fork, UT. I don't know her much yet either but she seems great too! I just can tell that this is going to be a great semester! I think I'm finally going to enjoy myself. This is a great feeling. I can't even tell you how good I feel.

I will keep you posted on school and stuff as I continue. I'm sure it will be great!

This is a picture of my roommates (minus Kendra).
From left to right...Courtney Davis, Kaylee Duke, Hailey Warwood, Me, Chantelle Jones

No comments: